Sunday 23 December 2007

The Table Bash

Although its the Christmas season there's been some wedding news to put up (not related to any of us though!)

We played at the wedding for Pete (who like me has a show on 209radio) and Jill last night which was a pretty mad. The PA wasn't quite specc'd to requirement so James had to play by bashing a table instead of bass playing. It was pretty good fun and we wanted to steal that table with us as it seemed great quality. The next time we do an outdoor gig in December though appropriate finger ware may be required. Hopefully we'll have some photos up - the setup was pretty special.

In other news I've been asked to play at a wedding as the bride walks down the aisle next year, which is probably the most high pressured gig I think I've ever been offered. I was drunk at the time so said yes, so I'll have to see how it goes!